ECG Rhythm Recognition
This ECG Rhythm Recognition course is designed to give participants a basic understanding of what an ECG (electrocardiogram) is and how to read the basic ECG rhythms.
This course is designed for participant who are working with ECG’s or anyone who wants to refresh their ECG knowledge.
Available as an Onsite Course
NOT Available as a Public Course
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the importance of an ECG
- List the 7 basic ECG rhythms.
- Be able to perform and read an ECG.
- How to identify all aspects of PQRST
- How to read ECG rhythms
- Correct applications of ECG leads
A maximum of 12 participants can attend each ECG Rhythm Recognition training session.
ECG Rhythm Recognition training sessions are a half day in duration.
On successful competition of the ECG Rhythm Recognition course participants will receive a House Certificate. The certification will expire after 2-years.
Course Entry Requirements
There are no special entry requirements for participants associated with this course.
There are no special site requirements associated with this course.
Summary Of Assessments
- Continuous assessment throughout the course
- The course is highly interactive with each theory session being followed by a demonstration, practical tasks and assessment of individual skills.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.