Personal Effectiveness and Time Management
The aim of the time management training course is to develop the participants’ knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to manage time in an effective and efficient manner, to ensure that the objectives of the organisation are met whilst still leading a balanced life.
The time management training course is specifically designed for those who feel there are not enough hours in the day to accomplish their goals.
NOT Available as a Public Course
By the end of the time management training course delegates will be able to:
- Set goals and priorities
- Manage interruptions /achieve important deadlines
- Know the difference between important and urgent
- Manage paperwork effectively
- Prioritise the day for maximum results
- Delegate work effectively
- Use a proven system for achieving more from your day
- Assertive skills for time management
- Setting priorities
- 11 key words to manage your time
- Benefits of a proven system.
- Delegation/ scheduling work
- Managing internal/ external influences
- Practical tips – manage your desk, diary and emails
- Take control of your workday
A maximum of 10 participants can attend each Personal Effectiveness and Time Management training session.
Onsite Personal Effectiveness and Time Management training sessions are usually a 1-day in duration.
On successful competition of the Personal Effectiveness and Time Management course participants will receive a House Certificate. The certification has no defined expiry date.
Course Entry Requirements
There are no special entry requirements for participants associated with this course.
There are no special site requirements associated with this course.
Summary Of Assessments