Sales Skills Training Course
This highly participative sales training course is suitable for the seasoned professional wanting to refresh their skills, or the salesperson needing a structured approach to the sales process. Either way, this course will allow participants to create a higher level of sales to ensure they achieve their targets.
NOT Available as a Public Course
By the end of the sales training courses delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of professional sales practices
- Understand the sales process and sales cycle
- Handle the fear of rejection in a positive manner
- Setting appointments using various mediums
- Understand the power of objections and how to answer them
- Create and make effective customer specific presentations
- Ask/Probe/ Confirm and Close
- Understand buyer behaviour and why people buy
- Managing the pipeline
- Creating additional value for the customer
- Increase sales
- The sales process (overview)
- Prospecting workshop
- Appointment making
- Handling rejection
- Opening the sale/ first impressions
- Establishing client needs
- Presenting your case
- Handling objections
- Closing the sale
- Ways to increase sales
- Skill practice
A maximum of 10 participants can attend each Sales Skills training session.
Onsite Sales Skills training sessions are usually a 1-day in duration.
On successful competition of the Sales Skills course participants will receive a House Certificate. The certification has no defined expiry date.
Course Entry Requirements
There are no special entry requirements for participants associated with this course.
There are no special site requirements associated with this course.
Summary Of Assessments