Team Leadership Training Course
The aim of the Team Leadership Skills training course is to provide participants with the tools necessary to develop their leadership styles and skills, in order to gain maximum productivity and highly motivated teams. In today’s business world it is no longer enough to manage successfully; you also have to learn to lead so others will follow.
NOT Available as a Public Course
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of a team leader (manager) within a team
- Discover what your core leadership style, is and how it impacts on the team positively and negatively
- Understand and use all 4 basic styles of leadership, to get better results from the team
- Assess the individuals in the team, to establish which leadership style you should use with each team member
- Understand the 4-stages of team building
- Deal with poor performance in an effective manner
- Learn how to use people skills to achieve your goals
- Effectively set goals with the team, manage and monitor performance
- Know what motivation is and is not
- Leadership styles
- Building a team
- Feedback skills
- Goal setting
- Matching the task to the person
A maximum of 10 participants can attend each Team Leadership training session.
Onsite Team Leadership training sessions are usually a 1-day in duration.
On successful competition of the Team Leadership course participants will receive a House Certificate. The certification has no defined expiry date.
Course Entry Requirements
There are no special entry requirements for participants associated with this course.
There are no special site requirements associated with this course.
Summary Of Assessments