Train the trainer Course
This accredited Train the Trainer course is not accredited but it does equips participants with the basic knowledge and tools to plan, develop and deliver internal training for skill based operations.
Supervisors, managers, team-leaders, HR personnel who are required to deliver practical skills or induction training.
Available as an Onsite Course
Available as a Public Course
At the end of the course participants will:
- Have acquired the qualities for effective instruction.
- Have developed the basic skills and techniques of instruction.
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver practical on-the-job training.
- Have enhanced their communication skills and self-confidence in the delivery of a training course or practical demonstration.
- Understand key assessment tools and techniques.
- Have demonstrated the skills acquired through the delivery of a practical training session.
- Identified areas for self-improvement and self-development – the lessons learned.
- The importance of training
- Organisational challenges
- Business and legal requirements
- Principles of Instruction
- Key Steps
- Qualities of the Instructor
- Requirements for effectiveness
- Preparation and planning
- Training Needs Analysis
- Delivery techniques
- The lesson structure
- The practical demonstration
- Training evaluation
- Giving constructive feedback
- Question and answer techniques
- Practical role play
- Individual preparation for a training session
- Delivering the training session
- Group critique and feedback
- Applying the learning
- The lessons learned
A maximum of 12 participants can attend each Train the Trainer training session.
Train the Trainer training sessions are usually 2-days in duration.
On successful competition of the Train the Trainer course participants will receive a House Certificate. The certification will expire after 3-years.
Course Entry Requirements
There are no special entry requirements for participants associated with this course.
There are no special site requirements associated with this course.
Public Course Dates
Summary Of Assessments
- Each participant will be required to deliver a short training session (practical skills).
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.