training delivery and evaluation Course
The Training Delivery & Evaluation course, frequently referred to as the new “Train the Trainer” course. This course provides learners with the knowledge, skill and competence to deliver, assess and evaluate a training and development intervention. It is an opportunity to refine your training delivery skills and explore the theory behind training and development.
The course is designed for both new and experienced trainers and all those involved in carrying out training and who want to achieve a recognised qualification.
Available as an Onsite Course
Available as a Public Course
On course completion, learners will be able to:
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions.
- Explore the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include, the learning environment, the trainer, learning methodologies and the group dynamics of participants.
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of training.
- Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids.
- Formulate appropriate evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled.
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills.
- Devise a training evaluation process to include the identification of key stakeholders, feedback from the trainee, challenges within the process and the conduct or methodology of the evaluation.
- Report on a training and development evaluation to include the identification of areas of success and of improvement opportunities.
- Training theories:
- Concepts of training and education.
- Key principles and methodologies of adult learning.
- State the different ways people learn and what motivates this learning.
- Equality and diversity in training:
- Responsibilities of the trainer.
- Define equality and diversity.
- Relevant equality legislation.
- Training needs analysis and training course objectives:
- Identify and analyse training needs.
- Develop objectives to ensure the training course is effective for learners.
- Training design, delivery and evaluation:
- Develop a training session.
- Plan the design, structure and delivery of a training course.
- Use of visual aids for the training session.
- Evaluate a training course.
- Evaluate learner progress against learning objectives.
- Gather input from learners on course effectiveness.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of delivery.
- Communication Skills:
- Establish, promote and maintain a positive learning culture.
- Dealing with “pre-performance” nerves.
- Conduct practice session for skills demonstration assessment.
A maximum of 10 participants can attend each Training Delivery and Evaluation training session.
Training Delivery and Evaluation training sessions are 4-5 days in duration.
On successful competition of the Training Delivery and Evaluation course participants will receive an Accredited Certificate. The certification has no defined expiry date.
Participants are required to keep their skills up to date through ongoing continued professional development (CPD).
Course Entry Requirements
There are no special entry requirements for participants associated with this course.
There are no special site requirements associated with this course.
Public Course Dates
Summary Of Assessments
- Project 40%
- Skills Demonstration 40%
- Learner Record 20%
(A learner record is the learner’s self-reported and self-reflective record in which s/he describes specific learning experiences, activities, responses and skills acquired)
Pass 50% – 64%
Merit 65% – 79%
- Distinction 80% – 100%
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.